I CAN'T SUM ALL THIS UP IN 100 WORDS IT IS NOT LONG ENOUGH!BUT, WHAT I CAN TELL YOU THAT IF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE USES THIS COMPANY TELL THEM TO RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

REPEAT RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN! THIS COMPANY SHOULD NOT BE IN SERVICE; HOW THEY EVER GOT ANY QUALIFICATIONS TO CALL THEM A BUSINESS IS A JOKE!

THEY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE AND THE ELDERLY; SO IF YOU WANT TO POOR YOUR MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN GO RIGHT AHEAD!WE WILL SAY IT ONE MORE TIME DO NOT OR EVER USE THIS BUSINESS (IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT TO CALL THEM)!!!!!

Had an Experience with Hague Quality Water?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #645737

My friend works with a contractor that has his own business, he stated to my friend that Hague Quality Water / Northern Plumbing/ KES Equipment and Sales have the worst reputation in town.They took advantage of this elderly lady and she purchased a water softening unit that she probably never needed.

Why do companies like this take advantage of elderly people? Everyone wake up and smell the coffee.

My wife and I would never take advantage of the elderly.

Flanigan Brothers Septic Illegal Flanigan Brothers Septic "Flanigan brothers septic is an illegal dumping septic tank company. They have been caught in the city of Buford for illegally dumping sewage into storm drains. They have also been..." Read more Ans Plumbing - Best plumbing company high quality work reasonable prices Ans Plumbing "I had been having sewer problems with my house for couple of years. Had to have the drains cleared about every 4 months. I already knew there was a breakage..." Read more “South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … South West Plumbing ""South West Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Try’s to Exploit Senior Citizen in Poor Health for $9265.00 to Fix Sewer Line … On February 2 of 2009, my mother, Carol J Schrader age..." Read more BlueBath.com screwed me! BlueBath "I bought a Whitehaus sink from BlueBath.com for nearly a thousand dollars. We are building a house so even though we inspected the sink for damage, we are just..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more CAMPING WORLD CEO TRIED TO RUIN ME Camping World "South Florida RV Dealer Files lawsuit against Camping World for Fraud Civil Conspiracy, Theft of Trade secrets among other things. There is a thing called fair competition and I was..." Read more